Here, I've combined two of my breakfast favorites: egg & avocado. Bake them together with a little bresaola on top and you'll kick-start the day with loads of protein and vitamins. Bon appetit!
Serves 6 l Difficulty level: easy l Prep time: 15minl Total time: 30min
3 avocados, ripe & halved/seeded
6 large eggs
3 slices bresaola
Salt, ground pepper
1. Pre-heat your oven at 425F (220C) and place wax paper on top of a baking sheet.
2. Using aspoon, scoop out about two tablespoons of avocado flesh, or more, as needed, creating a small well in the center of each avocado.
3. Gently crack 1 egg, and slide it into the well, keeping the yolk intact. Repeat with remaining eggs; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Crumble half a bresaola slice on each egg.
5. Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set but the yolks are still runny, about 15minutes but keep an eye on it.
6. Serve immediately, with fresh toasted bread.