Maman's triple layer chocolate mousse is a guaranteed success. It's really easy to make and delightful. Everyone loves it and so will you. Bon appetit!
Serves 4 l Difficulty: easy l Prep time: 30min l Total time: 2hrs
1/2 cup creme fraiche (or sour cream)
3.5 oz white chocolate
3.5 oz milk chocolate
3.5 oz dark chocolate
1. Melt, in a water bath, the dark chocolate and half of the creme fraiche. Pour across 8 small water glasses and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Now, melt the white chocolate, the same way you melted the dark chocolate.
3. With a hand blender, whisk the rest of the creme fraiche into thick chantilly cream. Slowly incorporate the melted white chocolate.
4. Bring out the 8 glasses from the fridge and make a second layer with this white chocolate concoction. Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
6. Take the 8 glasses out of the fridge and pour in a third layer with the milk chocolate mix. Store in the fridge for a minimum of an hour.
7. Before serving, feel free to top them off with fresh fruit like mango or peaches. Or an Italian biscuit.