All pizzas are not cheesy and savory... some are sweet and delicious! Try Maman's latest sweet pizza and tell us what you think. Bon appetit!
Serves 8 l Difficulty: easy l Prep time: 15min l Total time: 40min
1 pizza dough
3/4 cups salted butter
2/3 cups brown sugar
2 cups cashews
3/4 cups pistachios
5 tablespoons of honey
Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat the oven at 400F.
2. Roll the pizza dough into the shape you’d like (circle, oval or rectangle) on oven grill or baking sheet, over wax paper.
3. In a bowl, mix the soft butter with sugar, honey, cashews, and pistachios. Add the cinnamon (optional).
4. Spread the mixture onto the dough.
5. Bake for 25 minutes.
6. Let cool before serving so the honey/sugar caramel mixture can crisp up a bit.