Try this sophisticated soup that Maman created a few months ago. It combines chickpeas and boudin sausage... this is a hearty recipe that everyone loves. Bon appetit!
Serves 6 l Difficulty: easy l Prep time: 30min l Total time: 30min
1 Chickpea can
1 Big piece of boudin sausage
1 Vegetable bouillon cube
Healthy pinch of salt and black pepper
1. Drain chickpeas from their water.
2. Dilute the bouillon cube in 2 cups of boiling water.
3. Mix bouillon and chickpeas. Add salt and pepper then.
4. Slice and grill the boudin sausage with butter.
5. Split the chickpea soup in 6 mugs or bowls with 1 slice of boudin sausage placed on top.
6. Enjoy lukewarm or cold.