Maman overcooks scallops, every time, so she gave up and mastered loads of different ways to make scallop ceviches where cooking is unnecessary. This is a super simple yet very flavorful recipe. Bon appetit!
Serves 4 l Difficulty: very easy l Prep time: 20minl Total time: 20min
2.5 cups of sushi-grade scallops
1 lime, juiced
1 lemon, juiced
1. Dry off the scallops on paper towel.
2. Slice each scallop into three (or four) thinner pieces depending on their thickness.
3. Place in the shape of a flower across the four plates.
4. Zest the lime and lemon and sprinkle it on top of the scallops across plates.
5. Generously sprinkle salt, pepper, ground ginger and licorice.
6. Drizzle olive oil over each plate.
7. Store in fridge with saran wrap over each plate. Take out of the fridge 10min before serving.