Every Summer, we vacation in the South of France where the sun is scolding hot, lunch happens at 4pm and time is spent cooking outside or doing nothing by the pool. This is Maman's lunch staples: a protein-rich white fish ceviche seasoned with aromatic herbs from the garden. Bon appetit!
Serves 2 l Difficulty: easy l Prep time: 20minl Total time: 3h20
2.5 pounds of white fish (pick the one you like)
3 chopped limes
Juice from 2 lemons
Salt, pepper, grounded ginger, tabasco
Fresh coriander, parsley, mint
3 tablespoons of olive oil
3 fresh onions
1. Slice the fish in thick slices and place in deep dish.
2. Blend all ingredients together until it creates a finely chopped mixture (including the peel).
3. Spread the mixture onto the fish and mix with spoon to ensure all pieces of fish are covered.
4. Place in fridge for 3 hours minimum.
5. Serve with a tomato salsa or green salad.