Maman loves to mix savory and sweet... this is another example. Deliciously aromatic and healthy. Bon appetit!
Serves 5 l Difficulty: easy l Prep time: 10min l Total time: 35min
10 carrots, thinly sliced
5-6 clementines (or 2 oranges)
1/2 cup white wine
Salt & pepper generously.
1. Peel & slice carrots thinly.
2. Juice clementines into 1/2 cups of juice.
3. In a dutch oven, stir carrots in some butter for 5 minutes.
4. Then add the juice and white wine. Salt & pepper generously.
5. Stir occasionally and simmer for 20 minutes at low heat.
6. When the carrots are soft when poked with a knife, they are cooked and ready to eat!